Monday, October 15, 2012

snippet 10 - My landmark forum experience

Been immersed in my weekend so I have been out of touch with all things electronic pretty much for a few days other then my phone and the people I needed to have conversations with. It was great. I didn't miss this white background, or who was saying what on face book for one second.

So before I left for my landmark forum, I read a lot of bad reviews and did extensive research on it because I was in such a state of anxiety over going. Truth is I was just in a constant state of anxiety period.

So first off I have to say the entire thing start to finish was not at all what I expected.
And I am positive that from start to finish it was not at all the same for me as it was for any other person.

Since I left, I have talked to a few friends here and there and a few have dared to suggest that people who seek out this program are weak minded and that its a cult.
Before I went to this class I would have cared about that. I would have cared what others think. But right now I just don't. Because I know what I experienced and it was the greatest experience of my life next to having the cool kid. So they can say whatever they want, and it means nothing.... and guess what? I will keep inviting them to come.

So anyhow, I loved every minute. I made such amazing and impactful relationships it is still completely crazy to me. I walked into that class sad and alone and walked out Sunday night free and part of a landmark family. I know I might not stay in touch every day but I know that I will always love my people, and be in touch with them one way or another. The people that touched, moved, and inspired me this last weekend was the best part of my experience and without them I would have never gotten what I did.

I will not ever be able to thank the person that invited me enough for what she did. Jenn, I can honestly tell you authentically now that I really love you, and thank you.

Tomorrow is my last night of my course, and even though just four days ago I was thinking I would skip that class.... now I would not miss it for the world. I cannot wait to introduce my family to my landmark family.....

No comments:

Post a Comment