Tuesday, September 10, 2013

frustrations

This week I have been feeling really frustrated in my work.

I have been positively seeking other ways I can support myself and further my personal aspirations, but being stuck where I am at the moment has been so frustrating to me. Part of the problem is I just feel like I am trying SO HARD to do every thing I am supposed to do, & to be the best I can be in my position.

I honestly feel like I really listen to feedback and really try to take my coaching back into my job.

Where I feel like it all falls short is, the people around me are not changing.

That leads to more coaching for me. Which feels like  1. I am getting thrown under the bus
2. I am being coached, but it is not me that is the problem 3. It makes me react in a irritated and frustrated manner because I am trying so hard and it is never good enough.

I know that what I need to do is let go of being right and also let go being frustrated. But it is honestly so hard for me because I really do not feel like I can do anything else other then not try so hard.

It just is not in my nature to do the bare minimum, and it irritates me that it is acceptable for it to be ok for others to and then it still falls on me.

I feel very stuck and I do not understand what they want from me.

I am constantly being told what my job is, and what I am paid for.... but it makes me want to say then what is your job? and what is the job of all these other people I am supposed to be training and developing? and why is it that I am the only person held to an expectation?

I wish I could see a way out of this frustration so that when I am at work, I am not so miserable because right now I hate my job.


No comments:

Post a Comment