Sunday, July 7, 2013

I am.

Went to dinner with Tom's grandma and while there I started to notice all these funny things. Like, all the elderly people there knew the names of the servers and knew about thier lives a little. They appreciated them.

I thought it sad that our generation and onward are not really like that. To us people outside our circle are disposable. They are mearly nameless, faceless, servers.

How sad we are so dehumanized.

Came home and got the itch to read my Tarot cards. At the end, decided to read an old note fron my mom written in the back of the book.

All of a sudden I came to a huge realization.  I am a lot like my mom.

She felt everything 100% more so then I think the average person does.

So do I. I have always given myself such a hard time for it.

My mother always wrote things down. How she felt, what happened, what it was like.

She poured her love, her pain, her life on pages everywhere. ... any where she could write them.

This blog, is an extension of how I too have always done that.

No matter the time or distance. ... my mother flows through my veins, beats in my heart, and has always lived within me.

It is a comfort and a great sadness to realize that all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment