Friday, July 19, 2013

Mean girls

I just realized I live in the real life, wide screen version.

I guess it is something I already knew, but never realized.

I wonder if that even makes sense?

But seriously, I live in the world of where all the bitch cheerleaders and clique girls go to die if they do not get pregnant, let themselves go, and marry an old rich man.

This is a huge part of my problem... because mean girls like a good ass licking anywhere they can find it to stroke their ego, and I am in no way an ass licker.

It does not really work out for me in some aspects.

My mother's "fuck you if you don't like it" character has in some way's hurt me and in some way's saved me.

Now all I need is a daddy warbox, to get me out of mean girls and into meaningful....

No comments:

Post a Comment