Thursday, July 25, 2013

Good Vibrations

I went to spend the day with my mother's best friend today. I was not really sure what to expect from the day, I just knew that ever since I had become re acquainted with her 2 years ago that I had been dying to see her again, and just talk to her and spend time.

The day was beautiful. I truly feel as though we have a spiritual connection.

I am so open to her, more so then any other human.

She invited me to this meeting tonight and before I even knew what it was I said yes.
I just feel this crazy sense of trust with her, that I cannot describe.

I went and met these beautiful people, and they shared intimate stories with me that I loved hearing.

I learned this chant Nam myoho renge kyo.

Normally I am skeptical about stuff like this..... but the vibrations just felt oddly familiar and a kind of peaceful that can only be found there.

I had some questions and the most interesting answer I had was how you do not verbalize and concentrate on your intention and you literally just focus on the chant.

Coming from a world full of holding on to intention, the description of this process feels strangely very free and enticing.

My mother's best friend made me promise to try this chanting morning and evening for 10 minutes for 30 days, and it was literally the easiest thing for me to say yes to.

I am not committing to anything right now other then giving over my life to this chant every day, twice a day for the next 30 days.

I want to see where this takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment