Thursday, February 7, 2013

not sure the day anymore

not a whole lot of time has passed, since last I wrote but I feel like a lot has happened.
loosing weight can be a little obsessive. I have lost eleven pounds, I am so happy but I am all ready stratigizing about how I can loose twenty by the end of February. a little crazy, I know... but I want it so bad this time for me.



I started my class, the first two sessions I wasnt sure what I was getting out of it. Now I do see the value, but don't really feel like I have popped that great big Landmark cherry yet. Great thing is, I am ok where I am and being back in the game helps to restore that sense of calm and bring me back to center. Not that I ever really lost my sense of whatever I got from the orginal course but, life makes you swerve from time to time and when it does it throws off your alignment.
going back to class, is like going to the mechanic.

In my great weight loss obsession, I am considering an herbal weight loss boost. Part of me wonders if I am so desperate to keep  this momentum up that makes this seem viable ..... or if I actually can and will do this.

We will have to wait and see. possible milkshkes ahead. Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment