Thursday, May 9, 2013

leap of faith

it is hard to take a leap of faith for me, especially if it pertains to some kind of self transformation. But for the last 11 years of my life my former size 10 self has been quietly pleading in the background to resurface.
I run the excuses conversation and the acceptance conversation with myself day and night to muffle her pleas, and after talking to a friend, I decided.... enough is enough.

My friend has decided to be my partner in creating this transformation.
I know I am going to get some criticism because I can already hear my own inside my head, but I have to take a chance because I have so much I want to do.... and the size 18 me just cannot do it all.

If i can do this, I will really prove to myself that I can do anything.... and just maybe my business will be created, established, and become my action... not just my dreams.

I am writing this down to hold myself accountable in my leap, so that when I get to the cliffside, and decide it's too high, and that I really do not want to jump.... I will read this and my size 10 self will push me off of that cliff and on to my transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment