Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Social Media is the new Gravesite

At least for me it is. I cannot tell you how many time's I have visited you out here. How many messages I have sent. It's the one extension of you that still remains to be only yours.

I have spent so many minutes thinking if I am the only one who does this, or if I am crazy or what.

The result, I assume is similar then sitting at a head stone. You talk, you cry, you just are there.... all the while you wonder if the person  you are "visiting" is there to?

I'm a big believer in the afterlife. I am a big believer in ghost's. But since the dream where you were telling me to get up, and I didn't I cannot help but feel you have gone away.

It is so selfish I know to want to keep you here with me, but part of me just doesn't care.

It is so crazy to actually say this, but I think it all the time so here it goes: everything sucks without you. I don't care about the things I used to the way I did before. I don't know if I ever will.

I really hate the whole damn thing.

I miss you. I keep telling myself to buck up and stop saying that shit, but it just doesn't work.

I keep saying to myself, I hardly ever saw you when you here anyway. I keep trying to remember hard times, but all I keep thinking of are the precious moments that are locked inside my heart.

If I had a million dollars, I would hire the long island medium so I can just have one last conversation with you again.

It seems stupid, but it's how I feel. I feel so alone in this, I wish I didn't. But you know Gena deals with things differently and Nicole has just checked out period.

Circumstances do not change the people we are. I wish I could just take you in my pocket and take off for a year to all the places you wanted to go.

I wish I knew if these thoughts or these feelings are ever going to end.

I wish I knew that someday I am not going to forget about you. Because I don't want to.

"you are the sun, you are the rain, that makes my life this foolish game.... you need to know, I love you so, and I'd do it all again and again..."





http://youtu.be/Gg6sVDcJdhk

No comments:

Post a Comment