Friday, July 17, 2015

checking off vision board items

Sitting here with my daughter on her birthday and I am realizing the gravity of the choices I have recently made. This year the top priorities on my list were more time for family/family first, more fun, and finding a means of income that better serves my life and priorities.

I'm about to start working in a completely different environment for the first time in over 8 years.
I am both afraid and elated at the possibility.
When I look ahead I feel like Mufasa & Symba on the the big cliff over looking the entire world. I can hear that deep voice saying "everything the light touches is ours" except on my vast desert of possibilities before me I see visions of happy little day dreams and imaginings of things that will live in my future possibility.

I know it sounds totally and completely cheeze ball, but this is how I imagine it. The open space ahead of me, and the voice on my shoulder saying don't be afraid,  you are smart, you are amazing,  you will be awesome....

No matter what happens from here, I feel in my core that the path ahead is the path I need to go down.
The road less traveled is the road for me.

I'm excited to live my life. To enjoy my family.  To learn and experience new things. To be challenged.


This is the beginning of my second stage of major growth. I can feel it.



No comments:

Post a Comment