Saturday, July 18, 2015

Breathing into possibility......

As the time inches closer to this new opportunity I feel the fear creeping up inside. It is an everyday battle to feel the fear, feel the doubt, feel the insecurity, and remain calm. remain in the clearing.

I see that big old desert sprawling up ahead of me and that self doubt nags from behind.
I have to constantly keep in check. I know what I am doing. I know it is the right thing for me right now... but all the doubts and negative voices don't leave.

I just keep steadying my breath. Being present to the gratitude for this moment... sitting in a rain storm in the middle of July... in a house I own, celebrating my child's birthday.

I remind myself I have notoriously told myself for years that I am less then I am; and the despite everything I have overcome, I have done a bunch of things I never imagined I could. I am a place I never imagined I would ever be.... and that I can continue that, I will be, do, and grow in ways I have never imagined I could.

I remind myself, that no matter what happens... I will be ok. I am a survivor. I am a warrior. I am smart. I am capable. I can do whatever I set my mind to. The only thing that matters is what I believe, what I think, and what I do.

I pray, to stay in this train of thought. To never let my inner fears and old self take the wheel again, and that god/the universe/that higher power above is watching over me. Will give me strength when I am weak, will guide me in the directions I am meant to walk, will fill my heart with love, gratitude, and grace everyday...


Stay in this place. stay in this place.




No comments:

Post a Comment