Tuesday, October 22, 2013

OMG Taking life by the balls is tireing.

I have had the busiest two days off a girl could ever have and I still didn't get the laundry done...

I talked to not one, not two, but THREE Auyrvedic practitioners today alone! Three!
Got some great advice, and advice that I just really needed to hear.
Am I in a different place then I was this morning? Not really. I have just re confirmed for myself that what I need to do is just GO TO SCHOOL, and that I still have no idea what is going to happen on the other side of it.

I also took a crack at really getting the blog off the ground already, and although super simple and mediocre, it is in a lot better place then it was this morning.

Still a work in progress.... but the important thing to note is that it IS IN PROGRESS.


Still on my list to do. Meditate ( i do a lot of deep thinking in the car, but no chanting. Feeling a little un enlightened LOL) Paint some more Christmas crafts. Study for my F exam. Laundry of course.... and paleo canning and cooking in preparation for the holidays.

That is not much right? In addition to living, working, mommying, and wifeing???

I can TOTALLY have time to do it all...  :b

No comments:

Post a Comment