Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Overwhelmed

Everyday the struggle is real, to get out of the house. To face what the world has for me today... Will it be great? Will it be terrible? will it be overwhelming?

its a fear that no one really understands. It's something I wish I knew how to let go of.
I am so afraid, I'm not smart, or good enough.... or that somehow I will make everything a mess.

My life on most days would be easier spent in my blanket tent where I can be safe and finally rest, because my mind is so fatigued.

Even though this all about that - I am going to practice something by replacing the rest of the page with some really positive things from my past. things that when I look back at them.... they make me feel safe, and loved, and good enough.


  • Singing together while the house got cleaned or dinner was prepared
  • Singing in the car ride on the way home
  • Listening to America while driving in the RV
  • Summer beach days with burgers and baby oil
  • The promise of a place and time for us
  • The promise that no mountain was ever high enough
  • hearing you were ready for me
  • munchkin
  • dinners with you, and leftovers for home
  • long talks especially late into the night
  • Pizzelles
  • Softball
  • Cars and eight tracks
  • hugs
  • holy water at the entrance at church
  • late night christmas wrapping sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment