Sunday, January 31, 2016

waves

I feel like I am in the low part of the tide today. Its quiet, there is a wide bank of sand.... but I can hear the storm and the waves in the distance...

I am really working hard to hold it all together.
Last week was a whirlwind of emotions. It's hard to be on the brink of emotional shut down and look like all is well on the outside.

I will be traveling again this week, then resuming life as usual the following week... I will be seeing a holistic doctor next week, and working on starting therapy soon. I hope it all helps. I really long to have some silence right now; some relief.

Its hard to be on the brink of panic all the time.

I wish I could stay locked up here in my warm and comfortable house while the rain pours down outside. Here I know mostly what to expect. Here is my place. Here is where my people are.

I just want to feel safe and happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment