Sunday, December 2, 2012

visualization of my future, the creation of possibilty

So this may totally be bad habits, but I really don't think it is.
I have decided that although I love the industry I am in, I hate the hours I keep. It's something I have always known, yet something I felt I never had a choice to acknowledge.

Recently I made a choice; a track that stays within my realm and decided that was my destination.

Lately though I am feeling it does not have to be the only one.

A while back my brain would have been too fearful to admit that thought existed, for I am a creature of habit. I like to cozy up, and stay where I know everyone. Much like the guys at the bar of "Cheers."

The flip side to me loving my current habitat is, I have a wildly creative dreamers side.
 That every so often shows me images of me being a store owner in a cute little town somewhere and completely owning my whole life; and most importantly my schedule.

The logical side of me has always stood tall on my shoulder telling me I cannot get there because i do not know how.

I want to flick logic off my shoulder and look out into the world and maybe create the possibility that I can own my own business.

Live more of my life on my terms.
Live somewhere less busy, less rude, more country, more slightly hippiesque.

Deep down, I know that is what I want. I know that it's more me.

Starting in January, I will be taking my "Authenticity course" which I accidentally got signed up for, but now I am thinking it's probably the perfect course for me to take.

And I am marching my ass into some college counselor's office around here somewhere to see what options are the right one for me.

Wish me luck ;) I cannot help but laugh as I say that because I could hear Maurish saying in my head that there is no luck....

1 comment: